Monday, December 11, 2006

weta holiday party and infusion

Quick little post here before I'm off to play world cup soccer on Jalil's xbox 360...

Last Thursday was the Weta Digital Holiday Party, which was a blast. Got some yummy skewered chicken with yogurt dip, some biscottis deliciosos, and, my personal highlight of the night, little chinese takeout boxes filled with fish and chips and one-hand-squeezable packs of tartar sauce, YUM! ...took some pics of the night and you can view them here:



After that, we went on over to the afterparty at a club called "Sandwiches" where an australian dj group called "Infusion" was playing. I took some video of it and there is some crazy head-bobbing action going on (sorry about youtube's wonderful ability to throw videos completely out of synch, but you get the idea).

They were described as the Australian "Underworld"...and since I am not too familiar with their music, I must defer to the master of electronica - Jon Morley. What do you think, Jon?

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Just one more week... :D

Look how cool I made my blog. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home