Monday, November 20, 2006

update # x

2 nice days in a row! WOW. It was sunny for the past two days in a row! I took some nice pictures over by this waterfall and creek. I'll have to post them right when I move into my new apt that has internet. Which will be soon. I promise (I hope).

But yeah, the sun shining was great. The views from the road were stunning. Everything was perfect. Except for moving out of the Duxton hotel yesterday. It just hit me that I won't be getting free breakfast every morning. Free cappucinos, nice, friendly service from an awesome staff. I had orange juice at my friends' Tom and Greg's place this morning. And then went to work to rummage for breakfast. I am so spoiled.

Anyways, I haven't moved into my new place yet because I still have to buy a bed. 2 weeks just isn't enough time to relocate for me, I guess. Oh well, some bed stores are having a sale this week and we can get a 20% discount at some of the other stores for being a Weta employee so I'm pretty sure I can find one in the next couple of days (cross yo fingas').

Kiwi saying of the day: "it's all right"
example usage: customer: "Thank you [for the coffee]." waiter: "It's all right!"


current weather: not half bad.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger WinnieEatsWorld said...

hello from HK!! hey, isn't there a huge iceberg floating about from antarctica? i hear people in NZ are making trips out there just to see it!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger tetujin said...

yeah, well, no free b-fast at r&h anymore either, so you're not missing anything. ;)

glad you're doin' good, yo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home