Tuesday, December 05, 2006

go bruins!

Wow, I just learned that we kicked major arse on Saturday*. UCLA beat USC at football. Kickass!!! It's funny because on Sunday over here I went to a coworker's bbq and I was wearing my UCLA bruins cap to shield me from the harsh sunlight (in fact, there is a hole in the ozone layer above Antarctica and parts of New Zealand during certain periods of the year - as the Earth rotates, the ozone hole reveals various parts of the planet to the sun's rays). Anyways, I had no idea at the time that it was the most important saturday of a college football fan in Los Angeles. The epic game of the Bruins versus the Trojans. Coincidence? I think not!

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!! Let me know when the next important game is and I'll wear my cap. But remember, Los Angeles is a day behind me!

*Thanks for the update, Erin. I live in a sheltered world where nobody talks about UCLA. =)

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Minuk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Minuk said...

In case you want to see the highlights of the sweet sweet victory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiT2olBfoJY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home