Saturday, December 02, 2006

Children of men and pics galore

Funny how some movies come out here in NZ before they do in the States... It's rare, but like tonight, it's bleepin' amazing.

I just saw easily the best film of the year.

It's a flick called "Children of Men." I know Nattida, you told me about this movie preview a long time ago.. remember when out of the blue I guessed the main actor - Clive Owen! He did an amazing job in this film. Probably his best performance. And the director, Alfonso Cuaron? Oh my god. Like, oh my god. If he doesn't nab the oscar for this film, wow. The movie was so intense...it felt like I was in it, living it...breathing it, feeling it. You just have to see this movie when it comes out in the States. But don't expect the christmas feel good movie of the year. Brace yourselves. I mean it.

And thanks to Jalil for driving me around today. I embarrassingly locked my keys in my flat this morning. Hilarity ensued and I was chauffeured to work and yeah...it all worked out.

On another note entirely, here are the loads of pictures I promised to upload and we'll be caught up with my camera! Well, almost. =)

New albums:
First week outside of the Duxton
Bowling Night 4 Dennis' Birthday
Thanksgiving at Wexford!
"The Burning Sheep" bonfire
Thanksgiving Party at Lori's

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger pistolfingers said...

holy crap Derrick!!! thanks for the blog, it looks like a blast. Slap Jalil for me. Especially since he owes me an email. And tell Scott howdy do!

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I (Michelle, your sis) finally made my own geeky blog...

*envy* So when do I get to come over?? Well, first when are you coming back and for how long? Nice pictures, looks awesomely fun! *g*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home