Monday, December 18, 2006

ukulele orchestra!

What the heck, you ask? Yes, a whole orchestra of ukuleles and one bass. There was a holiday concert at the San Fran Bathhouse on Cuba Street last Thursday night. 'ere we go:

"Dream a Little Dream of Me"
"Take On Me"...(complete with dancing reindeer man...scary)
"Hey Ya"

At one point a terribly drunk Santa Claus got up on the stage and tried to jump into the audience. Luckily I was farther back at the time of santy freefall. The people standing under him quickly moved out of the way when he launched himself from the stage and he landed on the hardwood floor. He was up and dancing the second after the impact, though. Everyone gasped; unfortunately I was too busy looking in shock at what had happened to take out my camera at that moment. But he was okay in the end, probably just a little bruised the next day. We all had a laugh when he got up and continued to dance like a fool.

And finally, since Warren says I should post more pics of myself, here you go - this is me after the orchestra performance (I needed a haircut badly, but I got one the next day, not to worry):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home