Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Post in August

Hey folks, I've been busy doing a lot of stuff in the past month or so since I've talked to you and I hope you've been keeping up to date on my web album photos!

Anyways, I just recently got back from a trip to Australia last week, and I've taken 4 GB worth of photos and videos!!! Thank god for canon digital elph cameras' ability to read 4GB SD cards! Originally, I was going to take last week off to travel around the South Island of New Zealand and maybe even Japan, but those plans fell through when my friend Eric couldn't make it over because of work. Anyways, I still had that time off, so I decided to leave it around just in case another opportunity might happen to come up... and it did! My friend Wiebke, from Germany, was going to do a month trip in Australia as part of her work/holiday down here in the Southern Hemisphere, so we decided to head over to the land of Oz for a week together - the week that I had conveniently requested to be off! It worked out really well and we had a fantastic time!

My itinerary was: Wellington -> Melbourne -> Cairns -> Port Douglas -> Great Barrier Reef -> Port Douglas -> Cairns -> Sydney -> Wellington. That's a lot of stuff to do in 9 days, and I'll be posting about each city and revealing photos from each place as I go along.



There's a small map of my trip and again, I had a wonderful time! Next post - Melbourne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home